About the community
THE COMMUNITY PROVIDES:
• A Voice for start-ups and SMEs in the regulatory ecosystem.
• A Backbone service platform to unlock EU regulation for all.
• A Source of expertise and personas for the regulatory ecosystem.
GET ACQUAINTED WITH THE VARIOUS MEMBERS SHAPING OUR COMMUNITY:
• Clusters and Innovation hubs in Europe striving to bring innovation into healthcare.
• Supportive and Knowledge/Know-How Partners.
And supported by NoBoCap partners as secretariat (during the project) and founding partners longer term.
To obtain additional information, you can download a brochure, or scroll down to view a description of the participants, and learn more about what the community will offer here.
NOTE: There are 3 types of membership, if you are interested in joining the community please select the application form for each type below.
1. THE CLUSTERS AND INNOVATION HUBS:
- Clusters and innovation hubs are interested in EU regulations that influence access to innovation within the European market. They also connected with start-ups and/or SMEs involved in introducing medical technology and health solutions into the healthcare sector. We do not target at clusters/innovation hubs or other entities solely focused on basic research & low Technology Readiness Levels (TRL).
- The clusters and innovation hubs are in direct contact with start-ups and SMEs, preferably as their members of the cluster or innovation hub or by available channels of direct
- As a Member of the Community, the cluster or innovation hub commits a minimum of in-kind resources to (1) participate in gatherings (webinar/conference), (2) communicate the services offered and (3) provide market intel survey to the start-ups and SMEs in their network.
- Being a part of the Community, the cluster or innovation hub can enroll in more proactive involvement by being a voice and enabling its members to interact with knowledgeable and supportive partners within the community.
- The clusters and innovation hubs may be at the European level, local hubs of EU initiatives, or national – regional- or local-level initiatives.
For more information, you can download the Community presentation here.
2. THE KNOWLEDGE AND KNOW-HOW PARTNERS:
- Include public or private organisations active in the regulatory ecosystem with specific expertise to support the clusters and innovation hubs – especially their start-ups and SMEs – to master the regulatory requirements. This includes training, scientific advice, and consultancy services.
- NoBoCap’s offering of training and tools is one of the knowledge partners.
- Nobocap will evaluate knowledge partner applications and facilitate contact with the chosen parties.
- Knowledge partners will provide an unrestricted grant/ fee to the Community and offer paid services. The role of the community is to facilitate the contacts.
3. THE SUPPORTIVE PARTNERS:
Are EU-level organisations that are interested in being part of this community and cover some of the following activities:
- Help identify the “innovation hubs” and initiatives,
- Help define and provide intel (through specific surveys) to be used in the pulse reports on the impact of the regulatory ecosystem (e.g., on shortage of lifechanging technologies in hospitals),
- Support as a speaker at webinar/conference and may also make further contributions as a knowledge partner (e.g., scientific advice, training, etc.),
- Support logistics for the conduct of training and education.